Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Project 10 Pan Lush

11:26 PM

I finally finished my Lush Project 10 pan. On my last post, I had used up 4 products. I used up the remaining 7, and i'll give a brief review of what I used.

Karma Bubble Bar


Karma bubble bar smells amazing!! It is one of my favorite Lush scents. This one has orange and citrus notes in it. It also is a huge bubble bar, and lasted me about 4-5 baths. It is one of the more expensive bubble bars, but when you think of how many baths you get out of it, its a winner!!


B Electro Shower Gel



B Electro is my absolute favorite Lush shower gel. I was so sad that it was limited edition. I love that it looks like the green slime they use on Nickelodeon. It feels slimy too, and it lathers really well. The best thing about this product is the scent. It combines the smell of grapefruit and flowers, and the scent lingers on the skin for hours after showering. I literally can't stop smelling my arm after I shower.  It smells so good, and all the Lush fans I talk to love it. The Lush sales lady even told me she was sad it was limited edition.

Space Girl Bath Bomb



This is one Lush product that I really didn't like the smell of. The smell is described as that of blackcurrant sweeties. I honestly bought it because it was purple. Now, I actually didn't know the smell of it because I ordered it online before it was available for purchase in store. Now knowing that I don't like the smell, I probably won't repurchase. I actually have one left, and I'll probably include that in a big giveaway that I have planned.

Blackberry Bath Bomb




This one is absolutely my favorite bath bomb ever!! I love it because it turns the water a deep purple color. It also smells great. The smell is very fruity, and truly smells like blackberries. I absolutely love this one. I'll keep on buying it.

Two Timing Tart Bubble Bar


This product is actually what Lush calls a Retro product. This means that it was a product that Lush had previously sold in stores but doesn't anymore. Retro products are only available online. Also, Lush shipping rates have been lowered if anyone was thinking of ordering online. If you are ordering online and love fruit smells, I totally recommend this one. This product combines the scents of geranium and jasmine and smells completely amazing. I use this one in combo with the Blackberry Bath Bomb. They look so pretty together. A must if you are gonna order Retro products!!

Snow Fairy Shower Gel




This is another one of my favorite Lush shower gels. This one is limited edition too, and is usually released with the holiday collection. It smells like bubblegum, and is cotton candy pink. It also has light glitters in it, but its not noticeable on the skin. I love this product so much that when Lush has it annual buy 1 get 2 free after Christmas sale, I bought 2 bottles. So I ended up with 6 total. I have to date went through 2 of them, so look out for me possible giving one of those away (hint hint).

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar


I admit I am a total girlie girl, I love all things pink and purple. I think I must have bought one of every Lush pink bubble bar and bath bomb at some point. I really like this one. It smells very similar to Snow Fairy, but a little different. This one goes great with Think Pink bath bomb and Snow Fairy shower gel for a pretty pink bath. Also goes great with Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt.

So these are the Lush products I have used up to complete my Project 10 pan. Honestly, I may start a new Project 10 Pan Lush to use up more items. I still have so much left!! I haven't bought anything new in a while, and thats a good thing. Matter of fact, think its time for a Lush bath right about now...lol I absolutely adore Lush, and I can't wait to use up 10 more products. Until next time...

Happy Lushing

0 comments:

Post a Comment